Cycling and Society was set up as a group of researchers who wanted to share their studies and create a space for critical thinking in 2004. They decided to have an annual symposium, they kept it very low cost and they made it very accessible. From the first edition in Lancaster, every year, a local team takes on the organisation of the symposium. 13 editions have been run under these premises, and long life to C&S!
- Read about the History of the Cycling and Society Symposia.
- Check our general Mission Statement for the Symposia.
- Find out who is in the Support Committee of the Cycling and Society Symposia.
- Check the names in the Board of Previous Organisers of the Cycling and Society Symposia.
- Join the Cycling and Society Jiscmail mailing list.